Annoucement on BCP Exercise 2019
Dear Valued Client,
BPCE IOM – Ho Chi Minh City Branch (“the Bank”) would like to express our sincere thanks to you for your continued trust in our products and services.
The Bank has always been committed to providing our clients with our products and services at the highest quality. For that reason, an annual Business Continuity Plan Exercise (“BCP”) is put in place to ensure that our service and operations remain uninterrupted even in case of emergency or disaster.
We would like, therefore, to inform you of our 2019 BCP as below:
- Date: Friday, December 6th, 2019
- Starting: 8:00 Vietnam Time | Ending: 17:00 Vietnam Time
- BCP Transaction Office: Room G5-19, 5th Floor, Block G, The Manor 2 Building, No. 91 Nguyen Huu Canh Str., Ward 22, Binh Thanh Dist., Ho Chi Minh City*.
- Contact details: Tel: (+84)286 258 6407; (+84)286 258 6409 | Fax: (+84)286 258 6408
* Please be noted that this BCP Exercise is the substitute for the one scheduled on November 15th, 2019, which was postponed due to force majeure reason. Besides, our Main Office at 21st Floor Green Power Building, 35 Ton Duc Thang, Ben Nghe Ward, Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh City will be temporarily unavailable during the BCP.
As it might take more time than usual to process certain types of operations during the BCP, please consider taking into account this factor when doing business with us to avoid any unexpected issue. It is also advised that transactions of non-urgent nature be appropriately scheduled for the best. Please do not hesitate to approach our Corporate Banking team before the BCP date for further consultation and assistance on this matter.
The Bank shall resume its regular operation from Monday, December 9th, 2019.
We apologize for any inconvenience which may cause and appreciate your cooperation during our annual BCP.
BPCE IOM – Ho Chi Minh City Branch
- DEBT REPAYMENT RESTRUCTURING AND DEBT CLASSIFICATION RETENTION POLICY ACCORDING TO CIRCULAR 02/2023/TT-NHNN (Apr 28 2023 03:12)
- Announcement about the disclosure of the capital adequacy ratio as at 30 June 2022 (Dec 15 2022 10:42)
- Announcement on 2022 BCP Exercise (Dec 09 2022 11:58)
- Notification on Web banking - new version (Oct 06 2022 02:42)
- Notification on change of head office address of BPCE IOM - Ho Chi Minh City Branch (Jul 06 2022 10:21)
- ANNOUNCEMENT ON E-INVOICE ISSUANCE (May 04 2022 02:59)
- Announcement on the operations of BPCE IOM – Ho Chi Minh City Branch from 01 October 2021. (Oct 01 2021 08:31)
- Notice of Servicing During Social Distancing Period (From 7th SEP 2021) (Sep 07 2021 09:44)
- Notice of Servicing During Social Distancing Period (Aug 26 2021 03:03)
- NOTICE OF INACTIVE PAYMENT ACCOUNT TREATMENT (Jun 14 2021 09:44)