Annoucement on BCP Exercise 2019
Dear Valued Client,
BPCE IOM – Ho Chi Minh City Branch (“the Bank”) would like to express our sincere thanks to you for your continued trust in our products and services.
The Bank has always been committed to providing our clients with our products and services at the highest quality. For that reason, an annual Business Continuity Plan Exercise (“BCP”) is put in place to ensure that our service and operations remain uninterrupted even in case of emergency or disaster.
We would like, therefore, to inform you of our 2019 BCP as below:
- Date: Friday, December 6th, 2019
- Starting: 8:00 Vietnam Time | Ending: 17:00 Vietnam Time
- BCP Transaction Office: Room G5-19, 5th Floor, Block G, The Manor 2 Building, No. 91 Nguyen Huu Canh Str., Ward 22, Binh Thanh Dist., Ho Chi Minh City*.
- Contact details: Tel: (+84)286 258 6407; (+84)286 258 6409 | Fax: (+84)286 258 6408
* Please be noted that this BCP Exercise is the substitute for the one scheduled on November 15th, 2019, which was postponed due to force majeure reason. Besides, our Main Office at 21st Floor Green Power Building, 35 Ton Duc Thang, Ben Nghe Ward, Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh City will be temporarily unavailable during the BCP.
As it might take more time than usual to process certain types of operations during the BCP, please consider taking into account this factor when doing business with us to avoid any unexpected issue. It is also advised that transactions of non-urgent nature be appropriately scheduled for the best. Please do not hesitate to approach our Corporate Banking team before the BCP date for further consultation and assistance on this matter.
The Bank shall resume its regular operation from Monday, December 9th, 2019.
We apologize for any inconvenience which may cause and appreciate your cooperation during our annual BCP.
BPCE IOM – Ho Chi Minh City Branch