SECURITY GUIDANCE ON THE INTERNET BANKING SERVICE
OF BPCE IOM BRANCH IN HO CHI MINH CITY
To ensure your security during your course of using our Internet Banking Service (the Service), please note the following:
1. For computers or other devices used for Service:
– Install latest anti-virus software and regularly update it.
– Do not use the Service with shared/public computers.
2. The Service should only be accessed via the official website of BPCE IOM Branch in HCM City at https://ebanking.bpce-vietnam.com
3. Do not access unexpected links and/or respond to requests of personal information declaration attached in suspicious emails.
In case you have accessed such links and/or made declaration to such requests, you can mitigate potential risks by immediately changing your log-in password to the Service.
4. SMS OTP authentication :
– If you accidentally receive an OTP SMS without being executing an operation on the Service then you do NOT disclose that OTP SMS code to anyone via any means (chat messenger, email, web, etc.) and you should change the log-in password as soon as possible.
– You should NOT leave your cell phone (registered to receive SMS OTP) unattended. If you lose your phone, you should inform BPCE IOM to temporarily block your log-in account. Alternatively, you can manually block your log-in account temporarily by entering incorrect password 03 times, then contact BPCE IOM Banking Support Service Department to unblock your log-in account and change the OTP SMS registered mobile number .
5. Use only strong passwords, do not reveal your password to others and change your password regularly.
In case of any doubt or question, please contact BPCE IOM – Branch in HCM City via our hotline (84-8) 3932 08 27 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Thank you for your cooperation.