Announcement of stopping the cash activities at counter from September 2019
Dear valued customers,
BPCE IOM Bank – Ho Chi Minh City Branch (“the Bank”) would like to announce that, due to the need for the Bank to strictly comply with all existing regulations in the banking sector, we have decided to stop the cash activities, while still ensuring this service as usual but through our partner : An Binh Bank (“ABB”).
From September 2019, the cash activities at the Bank’s counter will be stopped and will be outsourced to ABB who will serve your cash transaction demands on our behalf. ABB is located on the ground floor of the same building as the Bank. This choice was dictated not only for your convenience, but also to give us the chance to continue supporting customers’ demand.
In order to facilitate the transfer, in the initial phase, the Bank will:
- Arrange a specialized team who will give you the step-by-step guidance of the new cash transaction process between the Bank and the counter of ABB.
- Keep unchanged the services provided (same operations, same currencies)
- Keep unchanged tariff. No additional charge will be levied under this new scheme.
The transaction time will be changed as follows:
- Morning: from 8:30 to 11:30
- Afternoon: from 1:00 to 3:30
We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences caused and look forward to hearing from you, should you have any comment on this new operating mode.
- DEBT REPAYMENT RESTRUCTURING AND DEBT CLASSIFICATION RETENTION POLICY ACCORDING TO CIRCULAR 02/2023/TT-NHNN (Apr 28 2023 03:12)
- Announcement about the disclosure of the capital adequacy ratio as at 30 June 2022 (Dec 15 2022 10:42)
- Announcement on 2022 BCP Exercise (Dec 09 2022 11:58)
- Notification on Web banking - new version (Oct 06 2022 02:42)
- Notification on change of head office address of BPCE IOM - Ho Chi Minh City Branch (Jul 06 2022 10:21)
- ANNOUNCEMENT ON E-INVOICE ISSUANCE (May 04 2022 02:59)
- Announcement on the operations of BPCE IOM – Ho Chi Minh City Branch from 01 October 2021. (Oct 01 2021 08:31)
- Notice of Servicing During Social Distancing Period (From 7th SEP 2021) (Sep 07 2021 09:44)
- Notice of Servicing During Social Distancing Period (Aug 26 2021 03:03)
- NOTICE OF INACTIVE PAYMENT ACCOUNT TREATMENT (Jun 14 2021 09:44)