ANNOUNCEMENT ON E-INVOICE ISSUANCE
Dear Valued Client,
BPCE IOM – Ho Chi Minh City Branch (“BPCE”/the “Bank”) would like to express our sincere thanks to you for your continued trust in our products and services. The Bank is always committed to providing our clients with products and services at the highest quality.
In implementation of Decree No. 119/2018/ND-CP dated September 12, 2018 of the Government providing regulations on electronic invoices (e-invoice) in goods and services transactions, and Circular No. 32/2011/TT-BTC dated March 14, 2011 of the Ministry of Finance guiding details on the creation, issuance, and use of e-invoices in goods and services transactions, with our desires for facilitating our clients in management, archiving, searching, and use of commercial invoices, BPCE hereby announces our policy on conversion of paper invoices into e-invoices in details as below:
- Effective date: 04/05/2022.
- Legal value of e-invoices: E-invoices issued by BPCE are registered for use with tax authorities in accordance with prevailing regulations on e-invoices, have full legal validity and allowed to be used as replacements for paper invoice.
- Utilities of e-invoices: the use of e-invoices will facilitate customers to quickly process transaction with the Bank, look up issued invoices conveniently anytime, anywhere, and ensure safety and security of information as well as be able to integrate with accounting software to manage your input invoices and tax declarations.
- Form of e-invoice: when implementing e-invoice, BPCE will stop providing paper invoices to customers and switch to providing invoices in the form of electronic data by the following methods:
- The issued e-invoices can be viewed and downloaded at https:// einvoice.bpce-vietnam.com
- Receive the e-invoice via the email address you have registered with the Bank.
- In addition, entity customer can access the e-invoice system of the Bank to look up, view and download invoices (the link, username and password will be sent to your email address registered with the Bank).
NOTE: To receive your e-invoice conveniently, quickly and securely, we kindly request you to contact the Bank to register/update your email address to receive e-invoice.
Once again, the Bank would like to thank you for your cooperation and look forward to continuing to receive your attention with this notice.
Please do not hesitate to contact your Relationship Manager should you need any further information or assistance.
BPCE IOM Ho Chi Minh City Branch
- Announcement on the operations of BPCE IOM – Ho Chi Minh City Branch from 01 October 2021. (Oct 01 2021 08:31)
- Notice of Servicing During Social Distancing Period (From 7th SEP 2021) (Sep 07 2021 09:44)
- Notice of Servicing During Social Distancing Period (Aug 26 2021 03:03)
- NOTICE OF INACTIVE PAYMENT ACCOUNT TREATMENT (Jun 14 2021 09:44)
- Announcement of service fee reduction for local remittance via Interbank Electronic Payment System operated and managed by State Bank of Vietnam (Apr 16 2020 09:36)
- Annoucement on BCP Exercise 2019 (Nov 29 2019 09:40)
- Announcement of stopping the cash activities at counter from September 2019 (Aug 30 2019 01:51)
- Decision No. 1187/QD NHNN on extending the operation term of BPCE IOM - Ho Chi Minh City Branch (Aug 21 2019 10:41)