Announcement on the operations of BPCE IOM – Ho Chi Minh City Branch from 01 October 2021.
Dear Valued Client,
BPCE IOM – Ho Chi Minh City Branch (the “Bank”) would like to express our sincere thanks to you for your continued trust in our products and services. The Bank is always committed to providing our clients with products and services at the highest quality.
According to the published information on the official website of Ho Chi Minh City, District 1 is declared a “Green Zone” and will start the new normal state from Friday, October 1st, 2021.
Accordingly, BPCE IOM – Ho Chi Minh City Branch would like to announce that our headquarter located at 21st Floor, Green Power Tower, 35 Ton Duc Thang Str., Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City will resume normal operation on premises on Monday, October 04th, 2021, with working hours from 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM, Monday to Friday, except for public holiday and bank holiday.
Due to the constricted distancing requirements to enter the building, kindly contact your Relationship Manager to arrange your appointment at our premises prior to any visit. Otherwise, your access to building would be probably denied by security guards. We also recommend that 5K adherence be maintained throughout your visit to the Branch.
We are here for you. We wish you and your family the very best in health.
BPCE IOM – Ho Chi Minh City Branch
Juan-Pedro Duran Lopez
- Announcement about the disclosure of the capital adequacy ratio as at 30 June 2022 (Dec 15 2022 10:42)
- Announcement on 2022 BCP Exercise (Dec 09 2022 11:58)
- Notification on Web banking - new version (Oct 06 2022 02:42)
- Notification on change of head office address of BPCE IOM - Ho Chi Minh City Branch (Jul 06 2022 10:21)
- ANNOUNCEMENT ON E-INVOICE ISSUANCE (May 04 2022 02:59)
- Notice of Servicing During Social Distancing Period (From 7th SEP 2021) (Sep 07 2021 09:44)
- Notice of Servicing During Social Distancing Period (Aug 26 2021 03:03)
- NOTICE OF INACTIVE PAYMENT ACCOUNT TREATMENT (Jun 14 2021 09:44)
- Announcement of service fee reduction for local remittance via Interbank Electronic Payment System operated and managed by State Bank of Vietnam (Apr 16 2020 09:36)
- Annoucement on BCP Exercise 2019 (Nov 29 2019 09:40)