Notice of Servicing During Social Distancing Period (From 7th SEP 2021)
Dear Valued Client,
BPCE IOM – Ho Chi Minh City Branch (the “Bank”) would like to express our sincere thanks to you for your continued trust in our products and services.
The Bank is always committed to providing our clients with products and services at the highest quality. Therefore, since the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic, we have maintained a safe workplace and implemented all necessary plans and measures for the purpose of ensuring the continuity of operations.
Following Directive No. 16/CT-TTg dated March 31, 2020 from the Prime Minister (“Directive 16”) and the latest tightening restriction measures of social distancing requirement by the Ho Chi Minh City authorities, we have been requested to reduce further away the number of people working on site. Therefore, our Bank has activated remote working mode for 100% of its employees. All activities remain processed as usual except for delivery/collection of documents to/from our office and services at the counter (subject to the availability of postal services and the operation at our premises as permitted by local authorities from time to time).
In this context, we would like to announce that services provided at our headquarter will be temporarily limited from September 7, 2021 until further notice by local authorities. During this period, our Relationship Manager will be available and willing to address any question and support that you may enquire. The Bank will also keep you promptly updated of any change in the coming time.
We apologize for any inconvenience which may have caused and appreciate your cooperation and continuous support. We wish you and your family health and safety.
BPCE IOM – Ho Chi Minh City Branch
Juan-Pedro Duran Lopez
- Announcement about the disclosure of the capital adequacy ratio as at 30 June 2022 (Dec 15 2022 10:42)
- Announcement on 2022 BCP Exercise (Dec 09 2022 11:58)
- Notification on Web banking - new version (Oct 06 2022 02:42)
- Notification on change of head office address of BPCE IOM - Ho Chi Minh City Branch (Jul 06 2022 10:21)
- ANNOUNCEMENT ON E-INVOICE ISSUANCE (May 04 2022 02:59)
- Announcement on the operations of BPCE IOM – Ho Chi Minh City Branch from 01 October 2021. (Oct 01 2021 08:31)
- Notice of Servicing During Social Distancing Period (Aug 26 2021 03:03)
- NOTICE OF INACTIVE PAYMENT ACCOUNT TREATMENT (Jun 14 2021 09:44)
- Announcement of service fee reduction for local remittance via Interbank Electronic Payment System operated and managed by State Bank of Vietnam (Apr 16 2020 09:36)
- Annoucement on BCP Exercise 2019 (Nov 29 2019 09:40)