Notification on change of head office address of BPCE IOM – Ho Chi Minh City Branch
Dear Valued Client,
BPCE IOM – Ho Chi Minh City Branch would like to express our sincere thanks to you for your continued trust in our products and services. We are always committed to providing our clients with products and services at the highest quality.
Following Official Letter No. 573/QĐ-HCM dated July 4th, 2022 of the State Bank of Vietnam – Ho Chi Minh City Branch, accepting the change of head office address of BPCE IOM – Ho Chi Minh City Branch, our head office’s address will be changed in detail as below:
- Current address: 21st Floor, Green Power Tower, 35 Ton Duc Thang Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- New address: 16th Floor, Pearl 5 Building, No. 05 Le Quy Don Street, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 03, Ho Chi Minh City.
The change will be effective from August 15th, 2022.
Our telephone and fax numbers remain unchanged.
Once again, we would like to thank you for your cooperation and look forward to continuing to receive your attention with this notice.
Please do not hesitate to contact your Relationship Manager should you need any further information or assistance.
BPCE IOM Ho Chi Minh City Branch
- Announcement on 2023 BCP Exercise (Oct 10 2023 10:34)
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF UPDATE SERVICES FEE (Sep 20 2023 09:02)
- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE (Aug 17 2023 09:12)
- Announcement about the disclosure of the capital adequacy ratio as at 31 Dec 2022 (Jun 16 2023 01:59)
- DEBT REPAYMENT RESTRUCTURING AND DEBT CLASSIFICATION RETENTION POLICY ACCORDING TO CIRCULAR 02/2023/TT-NHNN (Apr 28 2023 03:12)
- Announcement about the disclosure of the capital adequacy ratio as at 30 June 2022 (Dec 15 2022 10:42)
- Announcement on 2022 BCP Exercise (Dec 09 2022 11:58)
- Notification on Web banking - new version (Oct 06 2022 02:42)
- ANNOUNCEMENT ON E-INVOICE ISSUANCE (May 04 2022 02:59)
- Announcement on the operations of BPCE IOM – Ho Chi Minh City Branch from 01 October 2021. (Oct 01 2021 08:31)