Notification on Web banking – new version
Dear valued customers,
Our web banking will have a disconnection sometimes on next weekend from 8:00PM 07th Oct. 2022 to 05:00PM 08th Oct. 2022 to allow an upgrade to a new version. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Once done, you will have a brand-new design but not only :
– this upgrade was decided first to improve the cyber security of the e-banking, to reach the higher standards.
– it will also allow us, in the coming weeks/months, to add more services and even better security for connections and transactions.
For your first connection after upgrade, you will use your same credentials.
We hope that this new version will live up to your expectations. And do not hesitate to send us your comments and/or needs in the future, since this new platform is intended to allow us more frequent evolutions.
BPCE IOM Ho Chi Minh City Branch
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF UPDATE SERVICES FEE (Sep 20 2023 09:02)
- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE (Aug 17 2023 09:12)
- Announcement about the disclosure of the capital adequacy ratio as at 31 Dec 2022 (Jun 16 2023 01:59)
- DEBT REPAYMENT RESTRUCTURING AND DEBT CLASSIFICATION RETENTION POLICY ACCORDING TO CIRCULAR 02/2023/TT-NHNN (Apr 28 2023 03:12)
- Announcement about the disclosure of the capital adequacy ratio as at 30 June 2022 (Dec 15 2022 10:42)
- Announcement on 2022 BCP Exercise (Dec 09 2022 11:58)
- Notification on change of head office address of BPCE IOM - Ho Chi Minh City Branch (Jul 06 2022 10:21)
- ANNOUNCEMENT ON E-INVOICE ISSUANCE (May 04 2022 02:59)
- Announcement on the operations of BPCE IOM – Ho Chi Minh City Branch from 01 October 2021. (Oct 01 2021 08:31)
- Notice of Servicing During Social Distancing Period (From 7th SEP 2021) (Sep 07 2021 09:44)