Notification on Web banking – new version
Dear valued customers,
Our web banking will have a disconnection sometimes on next weekend from 8:00PM 07th Oct. 2022 to 05:00PM 08th Oct. 2022 to allow an upgrade to a new version. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Once done, you will have a brand-new design but not only :
– this upgrade was decided first to improve the cyber security of the e-banking, to reach the higher standards.
– it will also allow us, in the coming weeks/months, to add more services and even better security for connections and transactions.
For your first connection after upgrade, you will use your same credentials.
We hope that this new version will live up to your expectations. And do not hesitate to send us your comments and/or needs in the future, since this new platform is intended to allow us more frequent evolutions.
BPCE IOM Ho Chi Minh City Branch
- Notification on change of head office address of BPCE IOM - Ho Chi Minh City Branch (Jul 06 2022 10:21)
- ANNOUNCEMENT ON E-INVOICE ISSUANCE (May 04 2022 02:59)
- Announcement on the operations of BPCE IOM – Ho Chi Minh City Branch from 01 October 2021. (Oct 01 2021 08:31)
- Notice of Servicing During Social Distancing Period (From 7th SEP 2021) (Sep 07 2021 09:44)
- Notice of Servicing During Social Distancing Period (Aug 26 2021 03:03)
- NOTICE OF INACTIVE PAYMENT ACCOUNT TREATMENT (Jun 14 2021 09:44)
- Announcement of service fee reduction for local remittance via Interbank Electronic Payment System operated and managed by State Bank of Vietnam (Apr 16 2020 09:36)
- Annoucement on BCP Exercise 2019 (Nov 29 2019 09:40)
- Announcement of stopping the cash activities at counter from September 2019 (Aug 30 2019 01:51)
- Decision No. 1187/QD NHNN on extending the operation term of BPCE IOM - Ho Chi Minh City Branch (Aug 21 2019 10:41)