PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
Dear Valued Customer,
BPCE IOM – Ho Chi Minh City Branch (“BPCE”) would like to express sincere gratitude for your trust in and utilization of the bank’s services during the past period.
In accordance with Decree No. 13/2023/ND-CP on Personal Data Protection (“PDP”), BPCE is pleased to inform you about the Personal Data Security Notice for our customers conducting transactions at BPCE, effective from July 1, 2023.
During the establishment of agreements for the utilization of financial products and services between BPCE and our valued customers, BPCE may collect and process data pertaining to customers as well as data concerning individuals associated with customers, hereafter referred to as “Data Subjects”. BPCE is committed to ensuring the safety and security of personal data belonging to Data Subjects, in accordance with the laws of Vietnam.
This Personal Data Security Notice (Details available here) includes, but is not limited to, the following aspects:
- Types and scope of processed personal data.
- Processing of personal data.
- Specific parties involved in data processing.
- Rights and obligations of customers.
- Retention of personal data.
The aforementioned content may be subject to changes as stipulated by laws and regulations of both the applicable legal framework and BPCE’s policies from time to time. Updates will be published on BPCE’s website at https://www.bpce-vietnam.com. Should you require assistance or have inquiries related to the processing of your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us:
BPCE IOM – Ho Chi Minh City Branch
16th Floor, Pearl 5 Building
05 Le Quy Don Street, Vo Thi Sau Ward,
District 3, Ho Chi Minh City.
Your data protection rights are of utmost importance to us, and we will promptly address any requests you make in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
BPCE IOM – Ho Chi Minh City Branch.
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF UPDATE SERVICES FEE (Sep 20 2023 09:02)
- Announcement about the disclosure of the capital adequacy ratio as at 31 Dec 2022 (Jun 16 2023 01:59)
- DEBT REPAYMENT RESTRUCTURING AND DEBT CLASSIFICATION RETENTION POLICY ACCORDING TO CIRCULAR 02/2023/TT-NHNN (Apr 28 2023 03:12)
- Announcement about the disclosure of the capital adequacy ratio as at 30 June 2022 (Dec 15 2022 10:42)
- Announcement on 2022 BCP Exercise (Dec 09 2022 11:58)
- Notification on Web banking - new version (Oct 06 2022 02:42)
- Notification on change of head office address of BPCE IOM - Ho Chi Minh City Branch (Jul 06 2022 10:21)
- ANNOUNCEMENT ON E-INVOICE ISSUANCE (May 04 2022 02:59)
- Announcement on the operations of BPCE IOM – Ho Chi Minh City Branch from 01 October 2021. (Oct 01 2021 08:31)
- Notice of Servicing During Social Distancing Period (From 7th SEP 2021) (Sep 07 2021 09:44)