NOTICE OF INACTIVE PAYMENT ACCOUNT TREATMENT
Dear Valued Customers,
BPCE IOM Ho Chi Minh City Branch (“BPCE”/”We”) would like to express our sincere thanks for your trust and use of our services so far.
For security reasons and protection of customer interests, we would like to inform the policy of inactive payment account treatment (also commonly known as “dormant account”) as follows:
- Definition of Inactive Account
- Inactive payment account (hereinafter referred to as “Inactive Account”) means a payment account incurring no transactions by its account owner for 180 consecutive days, except fee/interest transactions or transactions not initiated by its account owner.
- BPCE shall perform periodic review on such accounts for the purpose of prompt treatment.
- Treatment of Inactive Accounts
- As soon as an account becomes an inactive account, BPCE may suspend transactions initiated by the account owner on the Account until the inactive status of the Account is revoked. The revocation of inactive status is only accepted at BPCE’s sole discretion provided that it is requested by the account owner of the inactive account and meets necessary due diligence by BPCE.
- In addition to the account maintenance fee applicable to accounts opened at BPCE, a separate maintenance fee will be levied on inactive accounts on a monthly basis throughout the period of an inactive account. This fee is subject to amendments by BPCE from time to time and published on BPCE’s website at https://www.bpce-vietnam.com.
- An inactive account having a nil balance will be closed after 30 days from the date of notification to its account owner. Customers will be informed of the notification via any of the following channels: BPCE’s website, email or other channels in accordance with applicable laws.
This policy of Inactive Payment Account Treatment will take effect from 1st June 2021. To ensure the continuing service, customers wishing to continue using their inactive accounts should contact with BPCE to have such accounts reactivated.
Subject to applicable laws, the policy above may be amended from time to time by BPCE at its sole discretion and forms an integral part of the General Business Conditions in connection with the opening and operation of the Account(s). If the Policy is deemed invalid, unlawful, or unenforceable in any respect under any applicable law, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the other provisions in the General Business Conditions shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
Juan-Pedro DURAN LOPEZ
- DEBT REPAYMENT RESTRUCTURING AND DEBT CLASSIFICATION RETENTION POLICY ACCORDING TO CIRCULAR 02/2023/TT-NHNN (Apr 28 2023 03:12)
- Announcement about the disclosure of the capital adequacy ratio as at 30 June 2022 (Dec 15 2022 10:42)
- Announcement on 2022 BCP Exercise (Dec 09 2022 11:58)
- Notification on Web banking - new version (Oct 06 2022 02:42)
- Notification on change of head office address of BPCE IOM - Ho Chi Minh City Branch (Jul 06 2022 10:21)
- ANNOUNCEMENT ON E-INVOICE ISSUANCE (May 04 2022 02:59)
- Announcement on the operations of BPCE IOM – Ho Chi Minh City Branch from 01 October 2021. (Oct 01 2021 08:31)
- Notice of Servicing During Social Distancing Period (From 7th SEP 2021) (Sep 07 2021 09:44)
- Notice of Servicing During Social Distancing Period (Aug 26 2021 03:03)
- Announcement of service fee reduction for local remittance via Interbank Electronic Payment System operated and managed by State Bank of Vietnam (Apr 16 2020 09:36)